Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

This will not take a day but..sooo worth it...



So I thought my crafting adventures are all over...We moved house and started a business (that has nothing to do with crafting) and all my creative energy goes there but a whole year later my little projects are creeping back in. Once you start crafting you are soo hooked, like addiction:)

So I made this toy horse, you can find the pattern in Claire Garland's 'Dream Toys' book and it is a really quick knit but the decoration took ages. I don't plan my projects, I just sit down and throw fabric, beads and buttons around until something comes to mind, it is a process that takes longer but it works foe me, I have never sketched down anything when it comes to toys.

Here I wanted strong colors to compliment the mane and tail, I wanted it to be girly as it is adopted by a little girl and I wanted it to be magical. I started with the colorful ribbon around the trunk and all other colors came from that, I knew I wanted a yellow saddle and quickly learned to chain stitch following a youtube video in order to make a patter...that I didn't photograph...clever...now it's gone...

I might make another one..after I finish three crocheted quilts, a lace gloves from hell followed by a two year dragging on lace scarf and a sweater...and a baby mobile that should be finished in two weeks...and did I mentioned I wanted to paint some furniture...I also have a full time job...
Looking forward them autumn rains:)

3 comments:

  1. Your post helped me to learn a lot. Thanks for the awesome Post!!
    Thesis writing service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Characterized by caring the body's tissues down so in that period your muscles your bones your heart your liver your skin you're into every party your body with the one exception to the love King Size Male Enhancement nervous system sells every part of your body gets torn down just a little bit and then in the anabolic period in the other hours so that day all that damage gets completely repaired all those cells that have been eliminated get completely.

    http://www.garciniacambogiaprofacts.com/king-size-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lights my heart rate went up and by the time he got to the window uncovered in sweat I could barely speak I’ll poured out my life had everything ready for man I just said I'm a diabetic and I need Pure Testo Xplode my insulin and handed it on and I was laying about probably 225 and heard him called you know they get me an ambulance and send me back up pack and I’ll ugly another cop came that remember the episode from last year and said uh yeah that's mikes a.

    http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts.com/pure-testo-xplode/

    ReplyDelete