Pages

Thursday 19 July 2012

We are moving house

So for my cherished followers and friends, as much as I love my blog and would like to carry on with it, we are moving house so it is really difficult. We have to make a move in mid august so everything is in flux. I have also cranked up my yoga practice so that has taken a lot of time too. I feel I am in a stage where I would like to progress and grow so my efforts have gone that way.

Saying that, I am not giving up on my blog. I love it to much and my skills really have increased, not the least my ability in oil painting. I have been part of a wonderful painting group and just can't make the time to see them which is a real shame and now I have to leave them too:(
So stressed, excited and a bit sad AND we are going away to Sweden in middle of all that just  to sweeten the deal:)


Here is a recent doodle just to make this post a bit more imaginative, it is supposed to be a seal rather then a weird looking bear:)



1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your move. Have a lovely holiday.
    Nice doodle - I see the seal :-)

    ReplyDelete