Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

Day 18: Mystery Object Competition

Here we have a little mystery object, it is about 10 cm tall and not yet finished. It will be a very lovely beaded something. While I was creating it I thought it would be great to have a little competition. The winner gets this little thing and it will be very lovely, I promise!



Rules:
1. Guess what kind of creature this is and what is the purpose of the object? It does have practical use.
2. Post the answer on my blog as reply to this post. If you don't have a google account, it is easiest to post as anonymous but put your name in the main box!
3. Please share with all your friends!
4. Winner and the picture of the finished item is announced on Sunday 29th.
5. Good Luck!


Resolution of the competition:
my blog has only started so I didn't really have any takers. Closest one was my sister-in-law, Clare, guessing it was a bird broche. In fact it was an owl hair-clip. So I was about to gift it to Clare but then a situation came up so I gave it to Clare's daughter Jo, to cheer her up. I might try another competition soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment