Pages

Sunday 29 January 2012

Day 24: Here's one I made earlier...

naaaa, just kidding, this is an absolute mastery of drawing and it is drawn by Leonaro da Vinci ca 500 years ago. We went yesterday to see the exhibition in National Gallery, London and I didn't make anything at all. My making for that day was looking and looking and thinking, my senses are still completely in an other world. I feel very inspired and ready for new challenges. 

Although I publish projects on this blog, my real work, that takes months to develop, I don't show but I do work on it every day. This blog is more about not being lazy and exploring imagination while my painting is about patience and explorations of who we are are as beings. It is about thoughts and ideas being made visible through medium of art.





No comments:

Post a Comment