Pages

Saturday 14 January 2012

Day Ten: Fox and Rabbit Dancing

Today has been about a simple flip card animation, or so I thought considering that I am still working at it. It seemed like a very simple idea. I have a fox on one side and the rabbit on the other, when you spin the card on the strings the motion is supposed to be like they are dancing. 
After some fidgeting it seems like it works but I'm not sure. I have tried to google it (the answer to everything) but as we live in hifgh-tech times, all information on animation is actually about computer animation,. No one seems to be doing old-fashion stuff.

Anyway after all that, it is time to go to bed and morning is always cleverer then evening anyhow.

Here is the link to the blog where I got the idea from: http://lucymayschofield.blogspot.com/2011/12/dance-card-fred-ginger.html. Thank you Lucy.






No comments:

Post a Comment