Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

Day One: Fabric Book Bag

So, I have taken on this crazy task of painting, drawing or making something every day in order to challenge my creativity and basically stop being lazy. I constantly whinge about not working enough, not making enough, waisting my time so with new year, new start. I found out about this type of projects by a fluke and thought why not.

So day one: book bag, found a template in a magazine. Looked like fun and will improve my skills with the sawing machine. As I photographed it quite late in the evening the picture is not the best but will re-photograph in daylight soon. Some blue cotton, few strands of silk sari yarn (can be found in knitting shops) and few machine embroidered birds. Voila! happy with that.








No comments:

Post a Comment