Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

Day 33: My own mug

Few months back I had yet another of my brilliant ideas and decided that a shop on Etsy was the right way forward. the problem of course is that I never have anything coherent to sell as I make whatever takes my fancy and have zero patience sticking to one thing. The only coherent thing I do are my icons but they take too long and are very expensive so not really the right market for those.
Anyway, I came up wit this world-domination-idea of painting china mugs and in my eagerness I trotted off and bought about 50 mugs :) ...when I explained my marvellous idea to my good friend Carolin, she only raised an eyebrow...that says it all really.
But I continued with my super plan and got a marker that I thought was black, turned out it was white, then I got a black one, then I got sidetracked with other stuff....
So here it is..tadaaa... a cup with my own design, only 49 to go...But I do like it...so maybe it's not a completely daft idea...




2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, I can relate to this post. I have no coherent plan and I get sidetracked all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all part of creative process..I hope :) One day i will come up with something wonderful...:)

    ReplyDelete