Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

Day 36: Time for a photo

I haven't done any photos yet, so I decided to rectify that. We often go to a bird centre close to us, called Gauntlet. Saying that we always choose a really cold day to go on. Anyway they have some great birds but they are also very caring and responsible about their birds. They also happen to feed them chicks so this picture is not for sensitive souls but it is a great picture of an owl (don't ask me what kind). Owls are my favourite birds, I was a bit miffed as at some point I read they were really stupid but they say that for cats too, so I don't believe that garbage. Owls are great. 



So great are they that I spontaneously made a sketch of an owl! That turned out a bit cross-eyed...



And then I decided to treat you to this great photo of me attempting to put rollers in my hair for the first time in my life, I'm 32 don't know if that is embarrassing or not, but hey there is always room for firsts. The hair was not looking to bad after that, no re-washing business needed so that was good:) Hair styling is definitely creative!




3 comments:

  1. its a great horned owl...beautiful bird from Canada. The other one with the curlers is unidentifiable I am afraid..but I do know that she inhabits an area very near to me and also very dear to my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice owl sketch! Sounds like you had a great day visiting the birds. Love the rollers - I used to put my Mum's hair in rollers back in the olden days when it was a rare treat for her to get to a proper hairdresser, you did well to be able to do it for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I found the Facebook group. Good idea. Gina.

    ReplyDelete