It has been aaaages since I made a book, I used to make them quite often but then I just stopped. So here is one to revive old skills. A softbound fabric sketchbook, only about 10-15cm with 10 pages. Here is how to make it:
1. Cut out you fabric in desired shape and apply Bondaweb (it's a type of iron-on fabric straightener, keeps all edges from fraying and gives stability)
2. Hem all you edges.
3. Cut out a piece of pretty paper for inside of book, choose a sturdier paper. Glue it together ( i used spray glue).
4. Cut your white papers for pages and fold in the middle, one by one.
5. Put everything together and run it through the sewing machine on straight stitch, make sure you tie knots on the ends so it doesn't unravel.
6. Ta-daaaa! Give it to someone you love!