Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

Day 31: death of an Unicorn III AND Talking to Birds I

The first picture is 'Death of an Unicorn" version three, I don't really know wht happened with my first two attempts. it was like I went backwards several years to the way I used to draw and then I snapped out of it. This version is quite Paula Rego-esk, without any intention to make it so, funny what mind retains because I never got her art by I guess my sub-conscioussness did...


Drawing number two is on theme 'Talking to Birds' as suggested by a friend of mine. I have been thinking about it for a while and have tried some other birds then i happened upon this picture of fierce falcons. I wanted the birds to be large and person small but drawing a giant chicken was not really it, although funny..maybe i'll try that. If you would like me to draw/make anything you only need to ask..

No comments:

Post a Comment