Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Day 53: Skinny-legged Bird

This bird is tiny and supposedly it would take only about an hour so that suited me today as we spent most of the day on the boat....That is before I got it wrong three times and had to rip and sew again. Then i felt like giving up and posting my miserable little fabric patch but then I thought no, i'll patch it up. So I did. It turned out quite funny with it's tall legs and it can sort of stand...I like it. 



If you want to make one of your own, here is how: http://jennysbuttonjar.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/little-birdie-project.pdf
It is a project from Jenny's Button Jar-blog.
More about our boating adventures are available here:

1 comment:

  1. I like it a lot, Branka.
    I love birds and I make them, my "Vreemde Vogels" (Crazy birds)
    (if your interested in seeing them, you can take a look at my FB site...)

    ReplyDelete