Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Day 88: Coconut, raspberries and some fashion!

I made a cake baking disaster the other day: it is called orange and almond cake. It wasn't bad just not very nice. So I have redeemed myself by baking a eat-your-fingers delicious raspberry and coconut slice. It helps I made my own raspberry jam from fresh raspberries. So proud :)
I have my work cut out for tomorrow though: I am attempting a meringue and creme patisserie chocolat cake. We have a big dinner and my husband is making shoulder of lamb stuffed with saffron rice so I decided to match him with a dessert. But, that's tomorrow..


Otherwise, we had some time to play dress-up. Kids decided to dive into some scarfs, hats and gloves and I keep a stash of old jewellery for my dolls. William insisted on purple and sparkles and we had several variations on that theme until he was happy with his look. Here he is, a right little pirate:


Below are pictures of Sophie - very rock chic...,



Grace: english country style ..


And finally all of us making a big mess. We had so much fun!




1 comment:

  1. Great family pics Branka - looks like you are all having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete