Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2012

FINALLY Day 100!!!


After a minor crisis and feeling a sorts of thing I decided to take the AA approach, one day at the time and continue with my blog. My aim is to try and relax with it and put on things I want to do rather then stressing about things I think I should do. So thank you all for kind words and support, it's nice to have friends.
To celebrate I decided to post my Krishna even though he is not finished, he needs some clothes and jewels so I will try and get that done this weekend so you can see him looking all glorious. This is my first male doll I made. I actually had a vague impression of wanting to make a yoga-doll and out came a Krishna. I really like him with his pink feet. My only worry is that blue will fade as I didn't follow the correct procedure of putting it on...
Anyway, happy 100th to me and all those creative souls that have broken that 100 :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy 100th honey, you know how much I love this doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence...two ultramarine dolls in one day. I like him very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Branka, it´s a milestone to be proud of!
    Good idea to take it one step at the time...
    Happy making..

    ReplyDelete