Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

Day 71: Crochet flower...I wish!

I keep getting crochet stuff so I reckon it's a sign to learn how to crochet. Yesterday I got another little kit in one of crafting magazines and it look really easy. Hrm:( Not for me, see with knitting you can count stitches really easily but with crochet where are you supposed to stick the needle in??
Anyway, below is the picture of what I was supposed to make and what I made...I am practicing on making just single crochet now, at least it seems I am getting same amount stitches in every row but who knows?

After I swore at crochet for a bit and wished my good friend Kajsa was here so she could teach me I decided to bake for a bit, Made some nice naan bread and was about to make orange cake but oven thermometer packed it in...so I guess I'll go and paint for a bit..or something..


2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Branka, I was no good at crochet until my friend Nancy helped me out. My friend Helena learned from YouTube tutorials. The bread looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bread - easy to make and yummy , crochet ... I will persist..

    ReplyDelete