Pages

Thursday 29 March 2012

Day 82: fox in flowers

Thursdays are normally oil painting days for me but since the weather is so good that had to go on hold. Now you probably are thinking that I am having some time off, having tea in the garden, watching birds and the river...oh how mistaken you are..how I wish it was so. 
Nice weather means hard work on the boats. I have been scrubbing and painting for last three days hence i am exhausted. I spend two hours cramped in a tiny cabin so my legs hurt so badly now that I was contemplating throwing myself down the stairs this morning rather then having to take steps down :)
It's all good though, I am learning new skills and that is always a bonus in my book. 
For today I managed to scribble a fox...now i am going to thr.. I mean go downstairs for a cup of tea before bed..


No comments:

Post a Comment