Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Day 74: A little crocheted envelope

I am persisting in my crochet endeavours. I happened to stumble across a small pattern of an envelope and thought: here is a great way to both practice and not get bored as I am making something :) It's bit wonky as I decreased it a bit on one end without intending to do so, and it is smaller then the pattern and sewing together is a bit dodgy on one side but still I am pleased, it's sweet.

The base is my mother's crochet tablecloth made in traditional way with white yarn. She actually made me a huuuuge tablecloth, it took several years but it is great. I mainly want to crochet amigurami and it is also easy to take on planes unlike knitting for knitting needles are terror danger....so are small crafting scissors...beware.


Here is the link to pattern if you are a novice, for you experienced folks, maybe there is something else worth looking at there: http://violetbellasworld.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/crochet-envelope-diy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment