Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

Day 79: Rock Llama

Today was the day I thought I would get ahead a little and maybe make two things...Before I spent half a day on FB. Anyway, I often make things I see, this little lady comes from Mollie Makes craft magazine. But even though I am making something using someone else's idea I try and put my own spin on it. Hence instead of pretty pastel colored fluffy llama I made a fuschia rock llama sporting an earring. Still very cute though.



While I was stitching away my husband went to the garden and made THIS!


I could have cheated there and just pretended I made that too, but that would be only flower arrangement I would have made so clearly suspicious. I can't put any flowers together. Please observe how it hangs over on one end to create a pretty spread :) 

And below is just a picture of my one-eyed cat Poppy, who is usually creamy white but from now until autumn rains will permanently be dirty grey due to her love of rolling in dirt :) Also she is not allowed on the bed when that dirty but they obey as long as I am in the room. As soon as I turn my back the rules are scratched out and we start from zero, me going no, no, no and they looking at me like I'm crazy...


3 comments:

  1. the llama is adorable! (I've always liked llamas...) and what a beautiful arrangement (forsythia? and what are the pink flowers?). How lucky you are! Poppy is adorable also - such a cat personality! "Eh, I'll obey because you're in the room. But I do what I want." Fun - I love this post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lama!

    Cats = no rules except that you should obey them to the best of your ability thank you.

    ReplyDelete