Pages

Sunday 25 March 2012

Day 78: Origami Crane Ear Ring


Today was about making something together with 365ers Facebook group. As we are all making something for a whole year, the idea is to make something s bit similar every now and then. So today few of us decided to be inspired by  Ellen Katsumoto Fithian who is folding one crane for each day and sending them all over the world. You can find her lovely craned here: https://www.facebook.com/366Cranes, please 'like' her project. 

Myself decided that folding cranes can't be that hard and I could turn this out in no time. Soon I was sweating over a youtube video not being able to make a 'petal fold', cursing myself and my stubborn head thinking that I will never make a tiny crane to become an ear ring. Two hours! later I have managed to learn how to fold a crane and made a little ear ring..pheew..that was close. Origami - not easy!













1 comment:

  1. Hi Branka, I nominated you for the Liebster Award, details on my 25 March blog post. I tried to post this to you yesterday but it seems not to have taken, as with your cranes I'm trying again...
    Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete